Monday, November 21, 2011

The night before school....

View from my front patio..
For $20 not to bad
Mother Mary comforts me...

Tomorrow morning will be my first at the Paul Mitchell school In Temecula , Ca. This is a dream come true I didnt think was possible. I am a transfer student (wont mention any names here), so I will only be there for eight months. I think time will really fly. I'm not nervous. In fact I am super excited. I've already learned how to do all the basic stuff like, perms, wet sets, finger waves ect. Even so a refresher is welcome. Here are a few pics of this evening...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following Red Rose Alley. The statue of Mary is beautiful. I adore Mary, and she is always there for me. I will come back to visit with you often, and I hope you have a peaceful Thanksgiving.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete